M&T Bank Stadium
On the Plaza by Legends Promenade
1101 Russell Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
8:00 am – In person Registration
9:00 am – 5K Walk/Run
9:30 am – 1.5 Mile Family Fun Walk
All runners/walkers will have the opportunity to join a tour of M&T Bank Stadium including Ravens Locker Room & Press Area after the run.
Our 2nd Annual Brent A. Rosenberg Lace UP to End Child Abuse 5K
and 1.5 mile Family Fun Walk
Registration is OPEN for our 2nd annual Lace Up to End Child Abuse 5k and 1.5 mile Family Fun Walk – Saturday, October 30, 2021. This year’s event will be a hybrid, with both in-person and virtual options. Lace up your tennis shoes and join us at M&T Bank Stadium for the live event. Or we have a VIRTUAL option for those who live out-of-state or feel more comfortable doing the race in their own. Either way we can join together and cross the finish line in support of children and families.
After the run, all interested families will be welcomed to join a tour of M&T Bank Stadium. Tours last approximately 30-45 minutes and include fun facts about the press box, locker room and other aspects of the Stadium. Wear your most festive Ravens gear and prepare the kids (and adults!) to experience the Locker Room just as the players do on game day!
5K Run/Walk and 1 Mile Fun Run:
• $25 Registration before October 1st.
• $30 Registration after October 1st.
Children ages 11-17:
• $20, discount applied at check out
Children 10 and younger:
• Free, with registered adult – discount applied at checkout
Registration fee includes:
• Exclusive tour of press area and locker room at M&T Bank Stadium
• Race managed by Racine MultiSports
• T-shirt (must register before October 15th)
• Registrants will run (or walk) their race distance any time from Saturday, October 23rd to Saturday, October 30th.
• Top Male Finisher
• Top Female Finisher
• Top Overall Fundraising Team
• Top Individual Fundraiser
The Family Tree leads Maryland in preventing child abuse, connects caring communities, and builds strong families to improve society for generations. In Maryland, a child is reported abused or neglected every 10 minutes. For every reported case of abuse, two go unreported. Child abuse and neglect cost Maryland taxpayers $1.5 billion each year. Yet for every $1 invested in our cause of prevention, it is estimated that the state saves $15 on treating its long-term effects. Last year, we reached over 30,000 people with a strong complement of programs and services including parenting classes, workshops, home visiting programs, support groups, a childcare-respite program, child behavioral health consultation services, a telephone-based helpline, web-based chatline community education, technical assistance, and support for professionals and childcare providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Packet Pick-up Details: In-person registration will begin at 8:00 am the day of the race.
- Is there parking? Complimentary parking is available in Lot C, next to M&T Bank.
- What time does the race start? 9:00am, walk 9:30am.
- Can I pick up my friend/team member’s race packet? Yes!
- Are strollers allowed in the race? Yes – you may run or walk with your stroller.
- Is the race timed? Yes – it is a chip-timed course.
- Can I walk the 5K race course? Yes.
- Is there a bag check? No.
- Are dogs allowed? No.
- Fundraising Deadline? To be eligible for winning the awards we will have to cut off fundraising at 8am on race day. That’s just so that we can announce the top fundraiser in the post-race awards ceremony. Of course, we’re happy to continue accepting any post-race donations!
- Can I park my RV there the night before? No.
- Is registration capped at a certain number of runners? No.