Administrative Assistant – Front Desk-Part-Time
This position primary responsibility is to cover the Front Desk and provide overall administrative support for The Family Tree. In addition, interfaces with the Board of Directors, staff, funders and external customers.
Senior Childcare Worker
This position is responsible for providing skilled childcare to children who enroll in the Children’s Program. The Senior Child Care Worker will implement daily activities that promote learning, independence, and social interactions.
Community Training Coordinator
This position is responsible for conducting the training and coordination of statewide efforts for The Family Tree, Inc (TFT). This position works independently and collaboratively to assist with the facilitation of TFT’s community-level programming, provides tailored technical assistance services, and offers a range of support to community groups and other state-wide entities. This position will provide administrative support to TFT’s statewide childhood adversity awareness campaign and community engagement strategy, which will impact outcomes to reduce the incidences of child maltreatment in the state. TFT seeks a qualified candidate with a strong passion for educating the public about the impact of trauma and adversity on children to mitigate the harmful effects later in life.
Intake & Referral Specialist
This position serves as the centralized intake for all internal referrals to core service programs. This position conducts intake and scheduling through telephone communication, web-based interaction, & onsite face to face visits. This position is also responsible for providing education, referrals and support to parents and caregivers under stress across the state of Maryland. In addition, this position is responsible for tracking data in real-time through an internal database and providing administrative support to department staff.
Family Support Advocate – PATH
This position provides strength-based family support services in cooperation with families of children from birth to 18 years old. This work requires that the FSA, by means of weekly in-home visits, partners with families to identify needs, develop plans of action, and mobilize resources that build family effectiveness. FSA’s are required to maintain a caseload of 15-25 families.
The Family Tree offers competitive salaries, as well as excellent benefits such as:
- All full-time employees or part-time employees who work 24 or more hours a week and their dependents are eligible to participate in the health insurance benefits.
- Employees are eligible for enrollment on the first day of the month following their hire date.
- CareFirst Blue Choice HMO HRA
- CareFirst Preferred Dental 4
- CareFirst Vision Option 3
- Employees working at least 20 hours per week, automatically receive, at no cost, basic life and AD u0026amp; D insurance in an amount equal to $25,000
- 10 Paid Holidays per year for full time and eligible part-time employees
- During the first two years of employment, employees earn 10 days per year for full-time employees, 5 days for part-time.
- Two years to four years of employment, 15 days per year for full-time employees and 7.5 per year for part-time.
- Four years and each year thereafter, 20 days per year for full-time employees and 10 for part-time.
- 10 day per year for full-time Employees
- 5.71 days per year for part-time employees
- Up to 4 days (28 hours) given to allow for employees to attend to important personal business during working hours for full-time employees and 2 personal days for part-time employees.
- 5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a full-time employee.
- 2.5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a part-time employees
- All full-time regular employees who are required to report for jury duty will receive their regular rate of pay for ten (10) working days.
Retirement BenefitsThe Family Tree offers all employees the option of deferring a portion of their salary, pre-tax, to plan for their retirement. Employees are eligible to participate after their introductory period (first 90 days). This is not an employer contributory plan.For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Phone: 410-889-2300 ext. 1197