Administrative Data Assistant – Part-Time
This position provides overall administrative support for Family Support Services. The primary focus of this position is management of client information including records management and data entry.
Early Mental Health Consultant
Provide on-site consultation to early care and education professionals regarding the social, emotional, behavioral and developmental concerns of young children.
Family Support Specialist – Healthy Families
This position provides strength-based family support services in cooperation with families of children prenatal-3. This work requires that the FSA, by means of weekly in-home visits partners with families to identify needs, develop plans of action, and mobilize resources that build effectiveness. FSA’s are required to maintain a caseload of 15-25 families.
Lead Home Visiting Nurse – Family Connects MD
This position provides supervision to nursing staff and Coordinator, Community Resource & Support. Nurses provide short term home visiting (up to 12 weeks) to all families with newborns delivering at Sinai Hospital. The Lead Home Visiting Nurse will direct the team in order to schedule, visit and support families in the community using the Family Connects (Duke University) home visiting protocol.
Senior Childcare Worker
This position is responsible for providing skilled childcare to children who enroll in the Children’s Program. The Senior Child Care Worker will implement daily activities that promote learning, independence, and social interactions.
Family Support Advocate – PATH
This position provides strength-based family support services in cooperation with families of children from birth to 18 years old. This work requires that the FSA, by means of weekly in-home visits, partners with families to identify needs, develop plans of action, and mobilize resources that build family effectiveness. FSA’s are required to maintain a caseload of 15-25 families.
The Family Tree offers competitive salaries, as well as excellent benefits such as:
- All full-time employees or part-time employees who work 24 or more hours a week and their dependents are eligible to participate in the health insurance benefits.
- Employees are eligible for enrollment on the first day of the month following their hire date.
- CareFirst Blue Choice HMO HRA
- CareFirst Preferred Dental 4
- CareFirst Vision Option 3
- Employees working at least 20 hours per week, automatically receive, at no cost, basic life and AD u0026amp; D insurance in an amount equal to $25,000
- 10 Paid Holidays per year for full time and eligible part-time employees
- During the first two years of employment, employees earn 10 days per year for full-time employees, 5 days for part-time.
- Two years to four years of employment, 15 days per year for full-time employees and 7.5 per year for part-time.
- Four years and each year thereafter, 20 days per year for full-time employees and 10 for part-time.
- 10 day per year for full-time Employees
- 5.71 days per year for part-time employees
- Up to 4 days (28 hours) given to allow for employees to attend to important personal business during working hours for full-time employees and 2 personal days for part-time employees.
- 5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a full-time employee.
- 2.5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a part-time employees
- All full-time regular employees who are required to report for jury duty will receive their regular rate of pay for ten (10) working days.
Retirement BenefitsThe Family Tree offers all employees the option of deferring a portion of their salary, pre-tax, to plan for their retirement. Employees are eligible to participate after their introductory period (first 90 days). This is not an employer contributory plan.For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Phone: 410-889-2300 ext. 1197