Child Care Teacher
This position is responsible for providing skilled childcare to children who enroll at Kids Care Plus. The Teacher will implement daily activities that promote learning, independence, and social interactions.
Home Visiting Nurse – Family Connects MD
This position provides short term home visiting to all families with newborns delivering at Sinai Hospital.The home visiting nurse will support and assess family needs in 12 domains of physical and psychosocial wellbeing and facilitate referrals and connections to community agencies.
This position manages and supervises the nursing staff who provide short term home visiting to all families with newborns delivering at Sinai Hospital.The Nurse Manager will direct the team of clinical and non-clinical staff in order to schedule, visit, and support families in the community using the evidence-based Family Connects Protocol.
The Family Tree offers competitive salaries, as well as excellent benefits such as:
- All full-time employees or part-time employees who work 24 or more hours a week and their dependents are eligible to participate in the health insurance benefits.
- Employees are eligible for enrollment on the first day of the month following their hire date.
- CareFirst Blue Choice HMO HRA
- CareFirst Preferred Dental 4
- CareFirst Vision Option 3
- Employees working at least 20 hours per week, automatically receive, at no cost, basic life and AD insurance in an amount equal to $25,000
- 14 Paid Holidays per year for full time and eligible part-time employees
- During the first two years of employment, employees earn 10 days per year for full-time employees, 5 days for part-time.
- Two years to four years of employment, 15 days per year for full-time employees and 7.5 per year for part-time.
- Four years and each year thereafter, 20 days per year for full-time employees and 10 for part-time.
- 10 day per year for full-time Employees
- 5.71 days per year for part-time employees
- Up to 4 days (28 hours) given to allow for employees to attend to important personal business during working hours for full-time employees and 2 personal days for part-time employees.
- 5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a full-time employee.
- 2.5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a part-time employees
- All full-time regular employees who are required to report for jury duty will receive their regular rate of pay for ten (10) working days.
Retirement BenefitsThe Family Tree offers all employees the option of deferring a portion of their salary, pre-tax, to plan for their retirement. Employees are eligible to participate after their introductory period (first 90 days). This is not an employer contributory plan.For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Phone: 410-889-2300 ext. 1197